View Wedding
View Wedding

Wedding Gown Designer – Radzuan Radziwill

Radzuan Radziwill is a Malaysian celebrity fashion designer. Here are some of the pieces from his collection shown at Islamic Fashion Festival for Malaysian-International Fashion Week 2006.

The dress makes the model look a little pear-shaped but I do like the color and fabric, though.

Wedding Gown Designer – Radzuan RadziwillA modern, long kebaya style. I love kebayas, I don’t know why it’s not more popular internationally. Seeing that she’s one of the most famous Malaysians I know, I shall blame Datuk Michelle Yeoh for not actively promoting the dress. I’ll call her on the mobile later to complain about this. ;)

Wedding Gown Designer – Radzuan RadziwillAbove photos from Jamd/Getty Images

Here’s Malaysian singer Dato’ Siti Nurhaliza performing in a Radzuan Radziwill creation at the same event. I don’t quite fancy her outfit but I’m undecided about the one in pink. I like the softness and the way the veil is tied, but would I look like I’m part of the natural flora if I were to hold my wedding outdoors? Love the very pretty pink color.

Wedding Gown Designer – Radzuan RadziwillAbove AP Photo by Andy Wong

Wedding Gown Designer – Radzuan RadziwillA long gown with matching head dress.

0 komentar:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...